The resources contained in this Toolkit are intended to assist in supporting implementation of the following best practices:
- Client centred care
- Continence and Constipation: assessment and management
- Falls prevention and management
- Pain assessment and management
- Pressure ulcer risk prevention, assessment and management
- 3Ds (Delirium, Dementia and Depression) / Responsive Behaviours
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents in this resource toolkit, the LTC Best Practices Initiative Team nor RNAO give any guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained in them nor accept any liability, with respect to loss, damage, injury or expense arising from any such errors or omission in the contents of this work. The resources in this Toolkit are samples and are not intended to be a comprehensive listing. LTC homes are advised to use the resource at their discretion. For those resources that have copyright notations, it is recommended that LTC homes obtain permission from the primary author prior to implementing them within their setting.