This section of the LTC Toolkit contains resources and tools to support program planning, implementation, evaluation and quality improvement for all BPG topics. The resources/tools for program planning and evaluation are grouped into the following categories:
- Applicable Legislation and Regulations
- Organizational Assessment, Implementation and Evaluation
- Program Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Leading and Sustaining Change
- Quality Improvement
- Education and Teaching resources/tools
- Other Supporting resources/tools
- Related Websites/Organizations
The Program Planning and Evaluation resources/tools included in the LTC Toolkit are listed in the navigation pane on the right side of the webpage. Hover your cursor over the topic to read a description. Click on the topic name to open the page.
When you open the topic page you’ll see a navigation bar that contains a drop down list of the resource categories.
- To open the drop down list, click on the downward arrow.
- To select one of the resource categories, click on the category name.
- To display a specific number of items per page, click on the downward arrow and select the number you wish to display.
- To display all resources, click all in the dialogue box. Click on apply to display the resources.
- To open the resource/tool, click on the name.
- To read a brief description of the resource/tool, click on the + sign to show the description.
Finding a Resource
Use the SEARCH feature located in the top right corner of the webpage to look for a specific resource/tool.